IBPS PO 2020 Application Form will be available online in the month of August 2020. Those Applicants who are willing to appear for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam are required to fill the application form on the official website of IBPS. The application fee is Rs 600/- for General and OBC and Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD. The Application form is to be filled in the online mode only.
Applicants who are looking to appear for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam must check the IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria so that they should be aware of the important factors that are necessary in order for the IBPS PO Exam
All Applicants who have successfully completed their Graduation in the month of August are eligible to apply for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam. Those applicants who are eligible for Pre-Examination Training must apply for the same.
IBPS PO 2020 Application Form – Important Dates
|Release of application form||August 2020|
|Last date to apply||August 2020|
|Correction in application||August 2020|
|Fee payment||August 2020|
|Last date to print the application form||September 2020|
|Prelims admit card||September 2020|
|Mains admit card||October 2020|
IBPS PO 2020 Application Form -Documents Required
Applicants must upload the important documents while filling the Application Form for IBPS PO 2020 Exam. The details of all the important documents are given below:
|Documents||Dimensions||File Size||File Type|
|Photograph||200 X 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||140 X 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 X 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 X 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs||JPG/ JPEG|
IBPS PO 2020 Application Form Process
Step 1 – Online Registration
- Click here to Visit IBPS Website and click on ‘CWE PO/MT’.
- Then click on the option “Click Here to Apply Online for CWE Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/ MT- IX).
- Click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab
- Then enter your Email ID, Mobile Number, and other details to register for the exam.
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be created and displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, an Email and an SMS showing IBPS Registration login credentials will be sent to the applicants.
Step 2 – Filling the Application Form
- Fill in the asked Personal, Educational, and communication Information such as Name, Nationality, Mobile Number; Qualifications, and Experiences.
- Also, enter the choice of IBPS PO Exam Center with correct state code for both Preliminary and Main exam.
- After filling the details, click on ‘I agree’ to declare that the data entered is true
Step 3 – Uploading Documents
Applicants must use their IBPS Registration login details to access their account and upload the following documents as per the specifications mentioned below.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
- Scanned copy of Hand Written Declaration
Step 4 – Selecting the Organisation Preference
Select the preferred centers for Pre Exam Training and the participating bank to be selected in. Once the form is submitted, no further changes can be made to the preference list.
Step 5 – Payment of Application Form
- The application fee can be paid via Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, and Mobile Wallets.
- The IBPS PO Application Fee once paid, shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Enter details and pay the application fee
- A confirmation page will be generated. Take a print out for future use.
- The Application Fee varies according to the candidate’s category
|General/ OBC/ EWS||INR 600|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 100|
IBPS PO Application Form FAQ
1. Can I pay the application fee through a mobile wallet app?
– Yes, candidates can pay the application fee through a mobile wallet.
2. Is Aadhaar Card necessary to fill the application form?
– No, Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to fill the application form.
3. What is the application fee for IBPS PO 2020 Exam?
– The application fee for General /OBC/EWS is Rs 600/- and for SC/ST/PWD is Rs 100/-
4. What if I submit more than one IBPS PO application form?