IBPS PO 2020 Result will be declared by the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection[IBPS] on their official website. Applicants have to log in with their Registration Number or Roll Number or Date of Birth Or Password to download the IBPS PO 2020 Result.
The result will be announced separately for each exam. Firstly the Prelims Result will be announced and after that Mains Result will be announced. Applicants who have Qualified for the Preliminary Exam will qualify for the Mains Exam. The Final Result will be announced after the completion of the Interview Process
The Allotment of the Applicants will be based on the Performance of the Mains Exam and Interview Proces. The result of the IBPS PO 2020 Exam will only show the Qualify Applicants who are selected for the next round.
So in this article, we will give you the complete details of the Prelims and Mains Exam and will show you the step by step procedure for How to download the IBPS PO Result?
Latest Update – IBPS PO 2020 Application Form will release in the Month of August 2020
IBPS PO 2020 Result Dates
Applicants can check the exam dates along with the result dates to prepare for the IBPS PO 2020 Exam.
|Prelims Result Declaration||November 2020|
|Last date to check the result status||November 2020|
|Release of scorecard||November 2020|
|Mains Result Declaration||January 2021|
|Release of mains scorecard||January 2021|
|Release of mains scorecard for qualified candidates||March 2021|
|Conduct of Interview||January/February 2021|
|Provisional allotment result||May 2021|
IBPS PO 2020 Result – How to Check it?
Applicants can check the below-given steps to download the IBPS PO Result
- Click here to visit the official website of IBPS
- Then click on the Result Link
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number or Password
- The result status will be displayed on the screen
- Lastly, download the result and take its printout
IBPS PO 2020 Result – Stages
The IBPS PO 2020 Result is declared for the four stages namely for Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, Interview Process, and Final Selection
Preliminary Exam Result
The Preliminary Exam of IBPS PO consist of 3 sections namely Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English language. The Marks allotted for the Preliminary exam is 100. The Applicants need to qualify each section by obtaining minimum qualifying marks.
Mains Exam Result
The Mains Exam carries 4 Objective Test Papers and 1 Descriptive Paper. The 4 Objective Papers are Quantitative Aptitude, English, General Awareness, and Computer and Reasoning Aptitude. The 1 Descpritive Paper is English Language [Letter Writing and Essay]. The Marks Allotted for the Mains Exam is a total of 225 Marks. Applicants who have scored the qualifying marks are selected for the Interview Round.
The Interview is conducted for those Applicants who have qualified by securing the marks in the Mains Exam. The total marks allotted for the interview is 100. The Minimum Qualifying Marks for Interview is 40% and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Applicants.
The Final Allotment of IBPS PO Exam is cleared after the successful completion of the Interview Round. Applicants should be high in the merit list in order to be shortlisted for the Final Allotment Process. The weightage given for the Mains Exam and Interview is the ratio of 80:20. The allotment to different banks is based on the final vacancies and merit cum preference
IBPS PO 2020 Result – Tie Breaking Policy
- Applicants who are senior in age will be given more preference to those who are younger in age
- If the two or more Applicants have the same score in the exam then the merit is decided on the basis of Date of Birth
IBPS PO 2020 Result FAQ
1. Does the examination authority maintain any reserve list?
– Yes, a reserve list to the extent of approximately 10% of the vacancies is maintained under each category is kept subject to the availability of candidates.
2. What is the ratio of IBPS PO mains marks and Interview marks in the final merit list?
– The ratio of IBPS PO mains marks and Interview marks in the final merit list is 80:20.
3. How can an Applicant check his/her IBPS PO Final Result?
– An Applicant can check his/her IBPS PO Final Result by either visiting the official website of IBPS.
4. Is there any negative marking in IBPS PO Mains Exam and Prelims Examination?
– Yes! there is a negative marking of 0.25 Marks in IBPS PO Mains Exam and Prelims Examination
So if you have any doubt regarding IBPS PO 2020 Result then write to us in the comment part below. We will solve all your difficulties and problems.