SBI PO 2020 Application Form has released by SBI on their Official Website on 2nd April 2020. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers in State Bank of India. Candidates who interested in this post can fill the online application form from 2nd April 2020. The Last Date to apply online will be 22nd April 2020.
Also, Read – SBI PO 2020
SBI PO 2020 Notification
SBI released the notification for recruiting SBI PO 2020. Aspirants who interested can check SBI PO 2020 Notification by clicking below link:
Click Here for SBI PO 2020 Notification
SBI PO 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Begins||2nd April 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||22nd April 2020|
|Closure for editing Application Details||22nd April 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application Form||7th May 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||2nd to 22nd April 2020|
SBI PO 2020 Application Form
Candidates willing to apply for SBI PO exam should fill online application form on SBI PO official website. Kindly Check how to apply for SBI PO Application form
Step1: Visit SBI PO official website
Step2: On Open page click on Join
Step3: Click on “Click here to apply for SBI PO” to fill the online application form
Step4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”
Step5: Fill necessary Information
Step6: Enter Personal, Education details
Step7: Upload Signature, Photograph, and hand-written declaration
Step8: Click on “Payment” and proceed to pay the application fee.
Step9: Click on “Submit” to submit the application
Step10: Take a printout of application form for future reference
Some other important pre-requisites to fill the form include:
- A valid and working e-mail ID.
- The scanned photograph and signature must have prescribed size.
- Keep all the documents with you while filling the form.
Click Here to SBI PO 2020 Apply Online
SBI PO 2020 Application Fees
SBI PO application fee should pay online mode. Category-wise application fees as follows
SBI PO 2020 Application Form Photo and Signature Specifications
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
SBI PO 2020 Application Form FAQ
- Can I edit the application form after the final submission?
– No, candidates cannot edit the details in SBI PO 2020 application form after final submission.
2. How many times can I edit the application form?
– Editing of application form will be allowed only thrice.
3. How do I know that the application form is complete?
– After successful submission, e-receipt and application form will be generated.
4. Who can apply for the exam?
– Candidates between 21 to 30 years who have completed graduation can apply for the exam. Read more about the SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
5. Do I need to choose the exam center while filling the application form?
– Yes, candidates need to choose their preferred exam city while filling the SBI PO application form.
So If you still have any doubts related to SBI PO 2020 Application Form, then you can write to us in the comment box.