SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria is managed by SBI [ State Bank Of India]. So The Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO 2020 highlights three main factors such as Age, Nationality, and Educational Qualification which is checked. So Those who are applying for SBI PO 2020 must know every detail of the SBI PO 2020 Eligibility because if the candidate who is applying for SBI PO 2020 fails to meet the wants of the SBI PO Exam then his or her application will be discarded. Therefore to be eligible for the SBI PO 2020 exam candidates must fulfill the criteria of SBI PO 2020 Eligibility.
Also, Read – SBI PO 2020 Exam
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
Candidates should be one of the following:
i) Firstly, the Citizen of India
ii)Secondly, A subject of Nepal or Bhutan
iii)Thirdly, Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Vietnam, or from East India Countries of Kenya, Tanzania, Zaire, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi with the intention of settling permanently in India.
iv) Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
So The age of candidates applying for the SBI PO 2020 Exam should be between 21 years to 30 years old. Therefore candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1999 and not earlier than 02.04.1990 and also Candidates falling in these age category can give unlimited SBI PO 2020 exams until their category age exceeds. So The age relaxation of different categories is shown below.
|Category||Age Relaxation [in years]|
|Scheduled Cast [SC]||5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe [ST]||5 years|
|General Category [GC]||0 years|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Also, People Affected By the 1984 Riots||5 years|
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in any of streams such as B.Com, B.Sc, BA, B.Tech from recognized University by Central or State of India
- Also, Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- So Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation
examination on or before 31.08.2019.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Number of Attempts
There is a certain limit in SBI PO 2020 Exams. However, The following chart will give you a clear idea about the number of attempts each Category can give for the SBI PO 2020 Exam and also the number of attempts is given below:
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|General/ EWS (PWD)||7|
|SC/ SC (PWD)/ ST/ ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Calculation of Percentage
- So The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors also optional and additional optional subject if any
- However, This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on the basis of honors marks only
- So the fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility: Others
- However, Candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/ credit card dues and/or against whose name adverse report of CIBIL or other external agencies are available are not eligible for appointment
- Also, Candidates against whom there is/are adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude are not eligible to apply for the post
So If you still have any doubts related to SBI PO Eligibility Criteria, then you can write to us in the comment box.