State Bank Of India [SBI] will announce the SBI PO 2020 Results in July 2020 mainly for the three stages Preliminary, Mains, and Finals. The candidates will be qualified based on the prelim exam having 3 sections that are the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability. The result will be available in PDF format and the hard copy of SBI PO 2020 will not be sent by post to candidates.
SBI PO 2020 Result Dates
The list of SBI PO 2020 Result dates are shown below:
|Prelims Exam||June 20|
|Prelims Result Declaration||July 2020|
|Mains Exam||July 2020|
|Mains Result Declaration||August 2020|
|Interview and Group Discussion||September 2020|
|Final Results Declaration||October|
SBI PO 2020 Result: How to Check it online?
Given below are the steps that candidates can check the SBI PO 2020 Result online without any trouble.
- Go to the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in
- Then go to the ‘Join SBI’ section and select ‘Current Openings’ tab
- Then select the role as Probationary officers
- A result link will appear down select the result link
- Then in a new page, a PDF file will be open
- Lastly, check your roll number or registration number and download the result
There are two most important things requires to check the SBI PO result
- Role Number
- Registration Number
Those who qualify for the prelim examination need to download SBI PO 2020 Admit Card for the main examination.
SBI PO 2020 Prelims Result
The results for the prelims examination will be out in June 2020. This result gives out the list of candidates who are qualified for the mains examination. The SBI PO prelims result in status is released are released first and after that, the marks scored by the following candidates are released after the week. The marks scored by the respected candidates is declared by the conducting body i.e. State Bank of India [SBI].
SBI PO 2020 Mains Result
The SBI PO mains examination results will be out in August 2020. The mains exam is the most important stage in SBI PO 2020 as the merit for the final selection is calculated based on the marks scored in this examination. The SBI PO Mains Result declares the list of candidates selected for the Interview phase of Examination. The mains result is prepared based on the descriptive test.
SBI PO 2020 Finals Result
The results for the Final examination will be out in October 2020. The results of the final are prepared based on the results of the mains examination as well as in the Group Discussion and Interview section. The final results are prepared and the candidate’s score is normalized out of 100. The top-ranked candidates are selected from the category for the selection of SBI PO.
For preparing the final merit list the weightage given to all phases of exams are given below:
SBI PO 2020 Cutoff
The SBI PO cutoff is released along with the scorecard. To qualify for each stage of exam candidates need to secure the required cut off marks by the conducting body. As the SBI PO cutoff will be released in August candidates can check the previous year cutoffs for all three stages of the SBI PO examination:
|Category|| Prelims Cut off
[Out of 100]
|Mains Cut Off
[Out of 250]
|Finals Cut Off
[Out of 100]
SBI PO 2020 Result FAQ
1. Where can I check my SBI PO Cutoff?
– You can check the SBI PO Cutoff from the official website of SBI. So just you have to enter your registration number or roll number or date of birth to check your SBI PO Cutoff
2. Is there any negative marking in SBI PO Exam?
– Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks if your answer is wrong.
3. Can I check the SBI PO result offline?
– No, you cant check the SBI PO 2020 Result offline. The list of shortlisted candidates can only be downloaded from the official website of SBI.
So if you still have any doubts regarding the SBI PO 2020 Results then you write us in the comment box