Every year State Bank of India will publish information for the employment of SBI SO 2020. The Specialist Officers should work for SBI Bank in various parts of the country. There are more than 50 Deputy Manager – Specialist Officer (SBI SO) vacancies in SBI on Regular as well as contract basis. Around 579 openings are available in SBI SO 2020 Recruitment.
The interested applicants can register online for SBI SO Exam through online mode on the official website of SBI. For the recruitment of SBI Specialist Officer, there are different eligibility criteria that include educational qualification, age, nationality, and experience of the candidate.
So Today you will find out the complete information about SBI SO 2020 in this article, So please read carefully and proceed to fill an application form and start preparing for the exam.
SBI SO 2020 Notification
The SBI SO Notification is released on the official website of SBI on 23 January 2020 The interested candidate should mark this page as a bookmark and check regularly in the month of September. The tentative date of the SBI SO Exam will be on 8th March 2020 Check the SBI SO Important Dates in below table
SBI SO 2020 Exam Dates
The important part to remember about any competitive exam is their exam dates. The important dates of SBI SO are listed in the below table that provides a complete picture.
|Name of Event||Important Dates|
|SBI SO Notification||23rd January 2020|
|SBI SO Application Form Start Date||23rd January 2020|
|SBI SO Application Form End Date||12th February 2020|
|Download SBI SO Admit Card/Call Letter||21st February 2020|
|Date of SBI SO Exam||8th March 2020|
SBI SO 2020 Registration
State Bank of India released the notification for the recruitment of SBI SO on Regular as well as Contract Basis. The SBI SO online registration starts from 23rd January 2020 and the last date of online registration will be 12th February 2020
SBI SO 2020 Online Application Form
Before applying for SBI SO exam candidates should check eligibility criteria. Kindly check below step by step procedure to apply for SBI SO Application Form
Step1: Visit SBI SO official website
Step2: On Open page click on Join
Step3: Click on “Click here to apply for SBI SO” to fill the online application form
Step4: Click on “Click here for New Registration”
Step5: Fill necessary Information
Step6: Enter Personal, Education details
Step7: Upload Signature, Photograph, and hand-written declaration
Step8: Click on “Payment” and proceed to pay the application fee.
Step9: Click on “Submit” to submit the application
Step10: Take a printout of application form for future reference
SBI SO 2020 Application Fee
To complete the application process you have to pay the mandatory application fees through various payment gateways. Above all, there are different options available such as Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking to make a payment.
|OBC NCL||Rs. 750|
SBI SO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should check SBI SO Eligibility Criteria before filling the Online Application form for SBI Specialist Officer. It is highly recommended that the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria should fill SBI SO Application Form
- The candidate age must be in between 21 to 30 years depending upon the Post.
- The maximum age limit for applicants to be 30 to 40 years
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply for SBI SO exam
- OCI and NRIs are not eligible for this exam
Depending on various SBI Specialist Officer Post, the education and eligibility criteria may differ. The education and experience criteria for different posts are as follows.
1) For Developer, Test Lead, and Tester Post:
- The candidates should be graduate in engineering from government accepted institutes.
- Should have some experience in IT sector
2) For Assistant Manager (System) Post:
- The candidate must own a B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Electronics&Intrumentation/Electronicss & Communications.
- Candidate should have experience in computer programming.
3) For Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs) Post:
- Candidate should be a graduate in Engineering from any known institute.
- The decision is given to those with MBA skill
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the IT or Business sector.
4) For Manager & Assistant Manager (Technician) Post
- Have full-time PG degree in Econometrics / Statistics / Applied Statistics
- Minimum 4 years of experience required.
SBI SO 2020 Exam Pattern
State Bank of India conducts an online examination for SBI SO recruitment. There are only multiple-choice questions in the exam. There are 3 sections in SBI SO exams for Deputy Manager Post and 4 Sections for other Post.
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based (Online) Exam|
|Number of Papers||1|
|Number of Sections||4 (3 for Deputy Manager Post)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||170|
|Time Duration||135 Minutes|
SBI SO 2020 Syllabus
SBI SO syllabus is similar to most of the other bank exams. While, There are different four parts such as English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge in SBI SO Syllabus.
SBI SO 2020 Books
Books are one of the most important stuff for learning and preparing for the SBI SO 2020 Exam. Therefore Candidates need to select the best books in order to gain the maximum marks in an examination. So I will be showing you the important books for all the four subjects English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Professional/Knowledge
SBI SO Books for English:
- High School English Grammar and Composition By Wren and Martin
- Objective General English By SP Bakshi
- Word Power Made Easy – By Norman Lewis
SBI PO Books For Quantitative Aptitude:
- Fast Track Objective and Arithmetic By Rajesh Verma
- Quantum CAT by Suresh Verma
- Magical Book on Quicker Mathematics By M Tyra
- Data Interpretation By Arun Sharma
SBI SO Books For Reasoning Ability:
- Analytical Reasoning By MK Pandey
- A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal By BS Sijwali
- A Modern Approach To Verbal Reasoning By R.S. Agarwal
SBI SO Books For Professional Knowledge:
- Professional Knowledge By SBI Specialist IT Officer Exam by Disha Expert
- Guide for SBI Specialist Officers By Arihant
- 11 Practice Paper for SBI Specialist [Systems] Officers Exam by G.K. Prakashan
SBI SO 2020 Admit Card
- One of the important documents to appear for the SBI SO Exam is SBI SO 2020 Admit Card
- This admit card is also known as SBI SO Call Letter
- The admit card is available to download for those applicants who successfully listed for the SBI SO Application.
- You have to download this admit card online by entering the registration number and password.
SBI SO 2020 Result
- SBI SO 2020 Result will be published after one month of the start of the exam
- So you have to visit the official website of SBI to check the result of SBI SO 2020.
- Then enter your ID and password and the merit list will be prepared for all the candidates selected for the interview.
SBI SO 2020 FAQ
1. What is the selection process for SBI SO?
– The selection method includes online test/shortlisting followed by personal interview.
2. What is the application fee for SBI SO Exam?
– The application fee for General/OBC is 750 RS and for SC/ST/PWD is 125 RS
3. Is there any probation period in SBI SO?
– There is a probation period of 2 years of permanent posts and for contractual posts, there is no probation period.
4. Does Graduation Marks matter in SBI SO Exam?
– There is no minimum percentage of marks in graduation for applying for the SBI SO 2020 Exam.
So I hope we provide complete knowledge related to SBI SO Exam. However, If you have any queries related to SBI then feel free to write to us in the comment section.